Small Full Featured Brooder/Intensive Care Unit for Warming Newly Hatched Exotic Chicks or Sick and Injured Birds
- Accurate digital temperature control with high and low temperature alarms adjustable through an easy to use menu
- Digital display of humidity and fully automatic control with optional TLC Advance Humidity Pump
- Unique air filtration for removal of airborne bacteria and fungi from the chamber (filter replacements available)
- Removable clear door and immersible lower half of the cabinet with smooth, mirror finish interior for easy cleaning
- Adjustable fresh air exchange through a door mounted vent and switchable internal light
Brinsea Products Small Full Featured Brooder/Intensive Care Unit for Warming Newly Hatched Exotic Chicks or Sick and Injured Birds
Brinsea TLC-40 Advance for better brooding of exotic birds. Altricial species of birds (including all parrots and birds of prey) are blind and helpless when they hatch and it is some weeks before they are able to move around, control their body temperature and feed themselves. During this period the young birds need to be kept in a clean, temperature controlled environment. The Brinsea TLC-40 Advance brooder fulfils all these functions very cost effectively and can also double as a Hospital Cage for sick or injured birds. The TLC-40 Advance provides digital control and read-out of temperature and humidity, includes temperature and power failure alarms and can be further supplemented by Brinsea’s optional TLC Advance Humidity Pump for full control of humidity. With hygiene a top priority for your birds, the TLC-40 Advance has been carefully designed to make cleaning as easy as possible. The lower half of the cabinet and door are removable allowing them to be scrubbed and immersed. It is also easy to wipe clean the high gloss finish of the ABS plastic upper cabinet and the fan guard is simply detached to allow access to clean the fan. Even the heater is encased in a metal tube making cleaning easy. The control circuit is housed away from the chamber for reliability. Airflow in the TLC-40 Advance and has been carefully optimized to ensure consistent distribution of heat, so that all chicks are at the same temperature but with the fan maintaining gentle airspeeds so that down and dust are not blown around. Like all Brinsea products the TLC-40 Advance brooder/Intensive care unit comes with a full 2 year warranty.